• Know where you are staying and the phone # – Know how you are getting home and where you are going.
• Have an emergency plan: where to meet if you are separated or cell service is unavailable
• Keep your pets at home, it’s crowded, they will be happier as well as all concerned.
• Rethink that huge stroller or wagon, its crowded.
• Dress accordingly, you will be walking, temperatures and weather conditions change quickly, be prepared!
• Backpacks and large purses will not be allowed into bars / beer tents.
• Open Container Law, Public Urination Law, and Occupancy Codes will be strictly enforced. Alcohol is not permitted outside of a licensed establishment.
• Don’t travel alone, use sidewalks outside of festival areas and be aware of heavy traffic and trucks..
• Eat and stay hydrated
• Support local and not-for-profits, they are a huge part in making this all happen!
• Traffic.. expect it, Parking – make sure you are legally parked – there are plenty of lots with space. Shuttles available to designated locations, Expect to walk.
• Its crowded .. keep your cool, be patient in traffic, with servers, employees and others all around.
• Behave, have fun, keep it in check. Remember you are a guest or host so show respect to all.
Important Ellicottville Phone Numbers
Sheriff’s Dept. (non-emergency): (716) 938
EVL Chamber of Commerce: (716) 699-5046
Taxi: (716) 375-TAXI