Have your taste buds relaxed yet? The Ellicottville Chamber of Commerce commissioned a panel of judges to try out the many flavors of last weekend’s Taste of Ellicottville … Here are your 2015 winners:
• Best Restaurant Overall – Dina’s Restaurant
• Best Dessert – Watson’s Rice Pudding
• Best Drink – Cadillac Jack’s Ellicottville’s Basil Lemonade
• Best Entrée – a tie between Cadillac Jack’s Swordfish with Cilantro Ginger Vinagrette and Armor Inn Ellicottville’s Smoked BBQ Ribs
• Healthy Choice – Wholesome Hideaway’s Sweet and Spicy Cobbler
A special thanks to the judges of the event: Sharon Metz (Entercom Radio), David Elder (Sound Byte), Drew & Jodi Cerza (Buffalo-Niagara Wing Festival), and Corey Linkson (Executive Chef, Sterling Inn and Spa of Niagara Falls, Ont.).