Three older members of the Allegany State Park Historical Society (ASPHS) will speak during the group’s monthly meeting at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 17 at Camp Allegany.

Bob Byledbal and brothers Louie and Mark Klemann will speak on growing up and living in the park and are also expected to tell some stories about wild high-jinks and daredevil adventures.

Byledbal operated the park’s concessions at the dance halls, the beach snack bars and park stores from 1951 to 1978.

The Klemann brothers went to school at two of the park’s one-room schoolhouses — the old Freck’s Schoolhouse that is now Brow Trail Cabin 11 and the Quaker Run Schoolhouse which was located at the current site of Quaker Lake. The brothers will also talk about their dad, Vince Klemann, who was one of the first park rangers shortly after the park opened.

Camp Allegany is located just past Red House Lake off ASP Route 2 in Allegany State Park. The meeting is open to the public.