If you’re thinking of purchasing a Holiday Valley season pass for the upcoming ski season, don’t wait! The best pricing is available through Sept. 15.
Holiday Valley Classic season passes offer an entire season of winter excitement plus the ultimate luxury – flexibility! Hit the slopes first thing in the morning or instead relax by the fire during the day and ski by moonlight. We offer a variety of passes to suit everyone. And if you’re a dedicated skier you’ll save lots…ski or ride just 13 times and you’ll pay for your pass!
As a full season pass holder, you’ll also enjoy many discounts and special privileges throughout the resort including:
• Passholders are invited to an extra hour of early morning skiing at Yodeler on Jan. 16, Feb. 13 and March 5, 2016.
• Book a room at the Tamarack Club for 10 percent off a midweek stay. You may pass this along to a friend.
• A 20 percent “Bring a Friend” discount weekday or weekend at the Inn at Holiday Valley. You may pass this along to a friend.
• A coupon to introduce a friend to skiing or riding for 1/2 off a Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package.
• A coupon for 10 percent midweek spa services and products during January at the Falling Waters Spa at Holiday Valley in the Tamarack Club.
• Wax & Sharpen at the High Performance Shop $20
• One free helmet rental
• Buy one get one free Winter Sky Flyer Mountain Coaster ride, Thursday or Friday
• A special spring party just for passholders held on March 6, 2016.
• A buy one, get one free snowshoe rental
• One half price early season or spring lift ticket to give to a friend.
• Passholders may purchase a package of 10 transferable 8-hour lift tickets for a discounted rate of $575.
• Half price or discounted lift tickets are available to Season Passholders at these resorts: Jiminy Peak and Wachusett in Mass., Shawnee Peak in Maine, Crystal Mt. in Mich, Bristol, Windham in NY, Seven Springs, Ski Liberty, Ski Roundtop and Whitetail in PA, Jay Peak and Okemo in VT, Mt. Sunapee in NH and Wintergreen in VA.
• Up to 3 days of lift tickets and 20 percent off lodging at Crested Butte Mountain Resort, Colorado.
• A buy one/get one free Holiday Valley Tubing Company ticket
• Season pass available at the Holiday Valley Tubing Company for only $50 per person
• Season pass available at the Holiday Valley Sky Flyer Mountain Coaster for $50 per person.
• A voucher to buy one round of golf and get one free.
• $5 off at Sky High Aerial Adventure Park, midweek summer 2016.
• One hour in the Climbing Forest at Sky High for $10
• One half price admission to the Holiday Valley public pools (open Memorial Day though Labor Day)
• Included in your season pass is a one year (6-issue) subscription to SKI Magazine ($9 value).
If purchased by Sept. 15, a single member day pass starts at $819. (Starting Sept. 16, day pass price goes up to $886.) Various other discounts are available. Visit http://www.holidayvalley.com/explore-our-mountain/season-passes for more information.